Our feature guest today, Alf Herigstad, is a lifelong entrepreneur in four different industries; Construction, fitness, transportation, real estate, and now…as host of the Being A Better Man podcast. He is a Veteran of the Army, a former boxer, a farmer, a reality TV personality in Norway, a father of three and grandfather of nine. All of his life experience has culminated into a driving passion to now share the things he has learned with the rest of the world, particularly with other men. His message; be a better man today, than you were yesterday….and then keep doing that every day until you die.
You can Time Travel… well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to the part of the show you want to enjoy.[7:29] Alf’s Attitude of Gratitude [8:18] Let’s get Personal [14:22] What was Alf’s Biggest Kick in the Gut moment? [19:23] Alf’s Enough is Enough Pivot Point [31:40] Paying it Forward [34:03] Action Steps
- Have a moment in the mirror
- Take note of what you like and don’t like.
- Look into how to get better in those things you like
- Keep repeating steps one and two until you die.
- Schedule of alarms for specific tasks throughout the day
- I even have an hour where I will do what my wife wants me to do
- And I schedule in my down time
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us – Seth Godin
- The most valuable things we posses in life are our relationships. That’s what I believe is what Abundance is all about.
- The things we Focus on will expand. Thats the good things and bad things.
Connect with Alf Herigstad
Sponsors and Affiliates (Helping me keep the mic on.)
Interview Valet – Grow your business talking directly to your ideal customer.
Executives, entrepreneurs, & thought leaders everywhere are learning how to reach tens of thousands of targeted interested individuals who are passionate about your area of expertise. Connecting with them through Interview Valet’s concierge-level podcast guest booking service is easy and effective with startlingly immediate results. We have perfected the formula for maximizing the impact of your expertise on your industry through podcasting. This video explains it much better than I can.
Podcast Websites – Your All-in-One solution for your podcast and podcast website.
You want to provide an amazing experience for your audience, right?. While you love learning new things and techniques, you also know how important it is to FOCUS on what you’re good at, talking to your guests and audience. That’s why you need Podcast Websites in you corner to help you build an incredible podcast website experience for your visitors and make it easier on you. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made on this journey so far. I know it will be for you as well.
Get Full Access Right Here, Right Now – Use Promo Code HOSTME for a $10 Discount