When was last time you expressed genuine gratitude? Emails and text messages are ok, but there’s something about receiving a physical hand written Thank You Card. And when the card art was designed by a special group of people and gives back to a community in need, the gesture is that much better. Scott Colby is giving you a great reason to give a thank you card, while building schools for children in great need.
I’ve worked with literally hundreds of people both personally as one-on-one clients and in my Women’s Only Bootcamps that I used to run in Dallas, Texas. And that doesn’t even include the thousands of men and women I’ve consulted with and helped in my online businesses, my teleseminars, and my other products. I’m an internationally known fitness professional, speaker and author.
Back in January of 2012, I set a new goal for myself – to be the best shape of my life at age 40 and to look as hot as I could for a professional photo shoot. After a few conversations with my friend and awesome photographer, Stacy Nish, I decided to do a photo shoot with me on April 7, 2012. You can see one of the pictures from that shoot to the right.
So I put together a really intense workout routine and nutrition plan and away I went. It was a really challenging program but I’m always up for a good challenge. Read More
You can Time Travel… well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to the part of the show you want to enjoy.[4:59] Scott’s Attitude of Gratitude [5:36] Why Scott is so Grateful [6:45] Let’s get Personal
- Currently lives in Denver Colorado but he grew up in Virginia
- Scott has a Masters Degree in Bio Medical Engineering with a focus in Bio Mechanics
- Loves adventure, out doors and international travel
- Background in fitness
- Fired from a great paying job in a city (Phoenix) where I knew no one and had no support
- Say it with Gratitude is a subscription Thank You Card Business
- Thank you card artwork designed by kids in Guatemala
- A portion of the sales go back to Pencils of Promise which helps build schools
- I was reading Evolved Enterprise by Yanik Silver
- I was inspired by Tom’s Shoes
- Start every morning by express Gratitude. Have an Attitude of Gratitude
- Look at people you’re spending your time with
- Morning ritual / habits
- Drink a healthy smoothy
- Fill out a Gratitude journal
- Look over my affirmations
- Finding out what your passions and your purpose is. Then design your life around that.
Parting piece of guidance
- Start to see where you can appreciate other people
- Call someone and tell them you appreciate them
- Send a Thank You Card
Connect with Scott Colby
Sponsors and Affiliates (Helping me keep the mic on.)
Interview Valet – Grow your business talking directly to your ideal customer.
Executives, entrepreneurs, & thought leaders everywhere are learning how to reach tens of thousands of targeted interested individuals who are passionate about your area of expertise. Connecting with them through Interview Valet’s concierge-level podcast guest booking service is easy and effective with startlingly immediate results. We have perfected the formula for maximizing the impact of your expertise on your industry through podcasting. This video explains it much better than I can.
Podcast Websites – Your All-in-One solution for your podcast and podcast website.
You want to provide an amazing experience for your audience, right?. While you love learning new things and techniques, you also know how important it is to FOCUS on what you’re good at, talking to your guests and audience. That’s why you need Podcast Websites in you corner to help you build an incredible podcast website experience for your visitors and make it easier on you. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made on this journey so far. I know it will be for you as well.
Get Full Access Right Here, Right Now – Use Promo Code HOSTME for a $10 Discount