Success 101 Takes You To The Next Level
After running a full time financial planning practice for several years, coaching and developing other financial advisors, and still trying to find time for his wife and 3 kids at home, Jarrod Warren hit an absolute wall of burnout and fatigue, both mentally and physically. He was no longer able to just “muscle it through” as life and business quickly came racing his way. Jarrod knew he wasn’t living up to his full potential and wanted a new direction toward living his best each day. He also began noticing that others in life and business, who once had a life of energy and zest for their professions and families, were also burning out at very young ages.
Jarrod’s goal for creating the Success 101 Podcast was centered on helping others find a way to live more optimally, through new concepts and ideas, and to prevent others from experiencing burnout, fatigue, and an unproductive mindset. His hope is that the strategies discussed on this podcast help you to live a life of maximum potential, and allow you to crush your personal and professional goals like never before.
You can Time Travel… well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to the part of the show you want to enjoy.[7:55] Jarrod’s Attitude of Gratitude
- My Family
- My Story
- Only home town claim to fame is Don Henley of the Eagles
- Mother is a Dental Assistant
- Father is retired steal worker and works harder now
- I had to see a neurologist because of the level of stress and burnout
- Bringing my wife into the business
- I became negative and cynical
- Have some sort of nightly routine that winds you down slowly
- Make sure you’re downloading knowledge into your brain (podcast, audio books, books, video)
- Find some time to be with your thoughts and gratitude each and every morning
- Getting my morning started with intention
- bulletproof coffee
- If you do get to the office early, try to let that creative side of your brain energized
- Hacking Leadership: 10 Ways Great Leaders Inspire Learning That Teachers, Students, and Parents Love (Hack Learning Series) (Volume 5)
- Too Busy Not to Pray
- When your adult children want to hang out with you when you get older
- Learn how to let go
- Letting go is not a surrender
Connect with Jarrod Warren
Sponsors and Affiliates (Helping me keep the mic on.)
Interview Valet – Grow your business talking directly to your ideal customer.
Executives, entrepreneurs, & thought leaders everywhere are learning how to reach tens of thousands of targeted interested individuals who are passionate about your area of expertise. Connecting with them through Interview Valet’s concierge-level podcast guest booking service is easy and effective with startlingly immediate results. We have perfected the formula for maximizing the impact of your expertise on your industry through podcasting. This video explains it much better than I can.
Podcast Websites – Your All-in-One solution for your podcast and podcast website.
You want to provide an amazing experience for your audience, right?. While you love learning new things and techniques, you also know how important it is to FOCUS on what you’re good at, talking to your guests and audience. That’s why you need Podcast Websites in you corner to help you build an incredible podcast website experience for your visitors and make it easier on you. This is one of the best decisions I’ve made on this journey so far. I know it will be for you as well.
Get Full Access Right Here, Right Now – Use Promo Code HOSTME for a $10 Discount