Making it Happen by Building Tribes of Certified Consultants
As you will hear in this episode, Mitch Russo has worked with and coached some of the biggest names in business, like Tony Robbins, Jay Abraham and Kevin Harrington. You would think Mitch had it easy his entire life. However, just as with anyone else, Mitch has overcome quite a few Kick in the Gut moments to be the man he is today. Now, Mitch Russo helps CEOs create extreme leverage by building independent tribes of certified consultants.
Mitch Russo started working as an Electrical Engineer at Digital Equipment Corp in Maynard, MA. I migrated to application engineering for Mostek (a semiconductor company) and then to selling chips to large and small companies alike.
In 1985, Mitch entered the software business as the founder of Timeslips Corp (sold to Sage Plc) after creating the largest network of Certified Consultants in the software industry, helping Intuit Corp create their own Certified Quickbooks Accountant Network as well. After selling his company, Mitch then ran Sage Plc in the US as the COO, with over 300 staff. Moving back to Boston, Mitch then found himself involved in the VC community, first as an advisor to startups and then as the CEO of the largest furniture shopping site early in 2000; FurnitureFan.com.
In 2007, responding to his friend Chet Holmes request to help solve a problem, Mitch Russo became involved with his business.
Working with Tony Robbins & Chet Holmes as CEO of Business Breakthroughs, Int’l
Later Mitch Russo ran a $25M business from his spare bedroom converted to a home office. He learned so much from his dearest friend Chet. More than anyone, Chet prepared Mitch for what he does today.
Later, Mitch went on to write an Amazon #1 Best Seller: The Invisible Organization, which is a detailed blueprint explaining step-by-step how to transform a traditional physical infrastructure into a virtual powerhouse of a company.
Since then, Mitch Russo has been involved in several exciting projects, including a partnership with Kevin Harrington, launching a new brand on the radio.
You can Time Travel…
Well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to the part of the show you want to enjoy.[5:50] Mitch’s Attitude of Gratitude
- I’m grateful to be able to work with amazing, powerful and talented people, my clients.
- I started as the CEO of a Rock Band in High School
- Many of the core lessons in life came from that experience
- My best friend and business partner died
- What really is important to me is being able to communicate exactly what I want to say
- Josh Turner helps people get on and market on LinkedIn. Josh has helped other create professions out of thin air.
- Jay Abraham is another great friend and client I work with
- Take a small action the night before
- Review Goals
- Review goals again in the morning
- Write down one thing I can do today
- Writing down my goals
Start your 30 day Audible trial and Free Book www.MOA-Book.com
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
- The One Thing – Jay Papasan and Gary Keller
- Abundance – Peter Diamandas
- No matter what, I know I can always earn a living, be happy and create the life I want
Connect with Mitch Russo
Abundant Leaders – I Thank You so much for your time.
Be abundant in your life today by Paying it Forward. Share your favorite episode with others. Just click the Share button above, under the podcast player.
Sponsors and Affiliates (Helping me keep the mic on.)
Shakeology, Dense nutrition shake. Shakeology makes nutrition simple. And with 70+ ingredients and superfoods, it is the Healthiest Meal of the Day.
“My family and I have been drinking Shakeology daily for the last 5 years. Even my six year old has been drinking it since he was two.” ~ Wally