You know I love hearing about all the different vocations, jobs and ways to make more than just an income. I love to hear about the ways people are making a true living by doing amazing things and adding value to our community. Our feature guest today has one I've never heard of or even considered. Jim Bannon is a Call2Action specialist. I know many of you have heard of a call to action. But wait until you see Jim's Call2Action symbol and how he brings your offline market, online.
I invite you to get in the conversation and learn more about how you can live your life of abundance. Join our Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/menofabundancecommunity/
[5:16] So, where are you at in the World?
- Phoenix Arizona
[6:11] 's Attitude of Gratitude
- Cancer Survival for 4 members of my family.
[7:13] Let's get Personal
- I've lived a very exciting life
- Youngest Manager in the history of the McDonald's Foundation
- General Electric
- Did some business with Sam Walton of Walmart
- Best known unemployed Guy in Chicago
[9:25] Getting snowed in with Bette Midler
[12:11] Kick in the Gut Moment
- Going from a six figure income then facing age discrimination...
[16:13] Enough is Enough Moment
- I volunteered with the largest job support group in Chicago - The Barrington Career Center
Paying it Forward
[32:14] Action Steps you can take today.
- If you're over 40 years old get a blood test - Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test
- Get your own Call2Action symbol
[34:10] What daily habits make the biggest impact in your life?
- I say a pray or gratitude
- Chase your the passion
[35:10] What are you reading or listening to right now and why?
- Made to Stick - Chip Heath and Dan Heath
Start your 30 day Audible trial and Free Book
[36:22] What does Living A Life of Abundance mean to you?
- Living the life on the road with motor cycles and RVs
- Give back what you can
[37:35] Parting piece of guidance
- Take the ME ME ME out of your life and live a life of gratitude.
Connect with our Feature Guest