Men of Abundance, this is by far the hardest conversation I've had to this point. I know many of you have children. Where would you be in your mind if this happened to your three year old child? I can only hope I would be in the abundant mindset of our feature guest, Mark Goblowsky. Mark is a strong minded man making a difference in others lives. I know he's going to touch you and change how you think about your life.
Mark Goblowsky is an Air Force veteran, career martial arts professional, author, podcaster, and entrepreneur. He is on a mission is to help others to overcome the obstacles in their life based on his own life experiences.
Mark is also a husband, father, business owner and teacher. He has walked through adversity and come out stronger on the other side. Where he used to feel burdened by those challenges, he now feels appreciative of the opportunity to learn the many lessons inside of my own challenges.
These same struggles have also given him an understanding of what others are going through themselves and that we need to be there for each other.
[3:22] So, where are you at in the World?
- Nebraska, which was my last duty station
[4:30] Mark's Attitude of Gratitude
- A body that can heal
- Medicine, Medical Technology and Doctors who can help us
[6:30] Let's get Personal
- Career Martial Artist
- Martial Artist Teacher
- Most importantly I'm the father of my 15 year old son
[8:35] The discipline of Martial Arts
[11:07] Kick in the Gut Moment
- Eleven years ago, my son Joshua, was seriously injured in a semi truck hit and run. Joshua was 3 years old at the time.
[17:11] How's Josh doing now?
[19:15] What would you say go the person who who did this to you and your family?
[23:05] How Mark got out of that dark place in his life.
Paying it Forward
[34:27] Action Steps you can take today.
- Connect with other men who are where you would like to be
- Connect with men who you can add value to
- Work on your relationships
[36:20] What daily habits make the biggest impact in your life?
- Medication 10 minutes morning, day and night.
- Using a calendar
[38:00] What are you reading or listening to right now and why?
- Extreme Ownership - Jacko Willing
Start your 30 day Audible trial and get your Free Book
[39:27] What does Living A Life of Abundance mean to you?
- Having enough margin in your life to invest in the people around you
[40:55] What do you think holds most people back from living a life of abundance?
- Misplaced thoughts like the thought that there's scarcity or I'm not good enough and other lack in the world.
[42:08] Parting piece of guidance
Connect with our Feature Guest
- Get the 7 Principles Mark lives by - MarkGoblowsky.com/Wally