It’s easy for me to tell you to do what you say you’re going to do. I get it, I don’t know your situation. I do know of your situation from personal experience and hundreds of conversations with other men. You know the feeling you get when you complete a task you’ve been needing to do for day, weeks or even years in some cases. That feeling of dopamine is amazing.
Wouldn’t you rather feel that more often than the feeling of a pending task hanging over you?
By doing what you say you’re going to do everyone around you is happier because you’re happier. When you fulfill obligations to your wife, kids, boss and even yourself, you feel accomplished and fulfilled.
- Set a date and time to the task, and stick to it.
- Start with small parts first. I call these little wins. And they add up.
- Get some accountability outside your family. Your wife holds you accountable often. But it’s nagging to you. So tell someone you know and trust to hold you accountable.
- Get your family involved. Some tasks can be learning experiences for your kids. And working together is bonding.
- Get into our private Men of Abundance FB Group. We will give you more ideas and hold you accountable.
Please be abundant in your life today by leaving Men of Abundance a rating and review on iTunes. By clicking on the Review button above. And share Men of Abundance with everyone.
Sponsors and Affiliates (Helping me keep the mic on.)
Are you thinking about starting your own business? Need more ideas, guidance, training and mentorship?
FREEDYM is by far the best and most complete Lifestyle Entrepreneur education site I’ve ever seen. And I’ve seen many.
With a FREEDYM Membership, you will have everything you need to succeed… in one place. Say goodbye to constant upsells and pressure to buy more.
All of our training is by real-world lifestyle entreprenuers. 100% proven advice with no fluff and no filler.
24/7 access to our online mastermind group… filled with thousands of smart, ethical entrepreneurs to connect with and get answers to your questions.
Get this $1 Trial Offer because I’m a member.