Changing Lives Through Creativity and Sobriety!
Today we are talking to Russ Perry, the mastermind behind Design Pickle and author of your next book, Sober Entrepreneur. Russ Perry shares his kick in the but story about the depth his addition took him and how he got his life and his marriage back on track.
Meet our Feature Guest
Russ Perry disrupted the graphic design business with Design Pickle in 2015 — a multi-million dollar “flat-rate” design company — all while managing an active life as a husband and father to his three young girls.
Prior to the pickle, Russ battled addiction to both alcohol and a failing creative agency. Russ’ journey to sobriety is one full of challenges and successes that he loves to share with others to help them find their way.
Design Pickle, helps thousands of businesses improve their creativity with the #1 flat-rate graphic design service in the world, featuring unlimited requests, unlimited revisions and a dedicated designer for only $370 per month.
Connect with our Feature Guest
Wally’s Take Away:
Addiction is no joke. You either know a few people who are struggling with some sort of addiction, or your struggling. Addiction touches all of us in one way or another. It’s important to get the help you need and hang out with others who are doing all they can to win the fight toward sobriety.
I also invite you to join our Men of Abundance Community.
Do you feel you’re ready to finally start living your life of abundance in family, faith, finances and fitness?
- Do you feel there’s so much more untapped potential in you?
- Do you feel like you’re always struggling?
- Do you want an amazing relationship with your wife again?
- Are you ready to start actually enjoying your life before it’s much too late?
Then I invite you to request a 30 minute coaching call with me.
- We are simply going to have a conversation to work out a few things.
- At the end of the call, we may discover you and I can work together.
- We may even get you a path you’ve been looking for.