Starting Scared on the Road to Constant Living!
Today we’re starting scared, on a constant living journey from Haiti, through Miami, Florida and then on to Medellín, Columbia. Along the way, we are going to pick up some very valuable life and business skills that are surly going to make you a Man of Abundance. Let’s take this journey together with our feature guest, Dawrance Constant.
Meet our Feature Guest
But the story surely didn’t start there.
Dawrance has been in jobs he’s hated. He has been depressed. He’s been way over his head in debt. And he’s felt stuck in a bad situation. Dawrance knows how it feels to be down on your luck.
But Dawrance got through it and he freed himself to a point where he wants to help others. Why? He loves seeing people who are not where they want to be transition to being who they are excited to be.
Connect with our Feature Guest
- Tribes – Seth Godin
Wally’s Take Away
If you do say “what if”, Answer the question by taking the action after the if. Don’t let that “if” go to your grave with you. Live the ellipsis after the “if”.
Do you feel you’re ready to finally start living your life of abundance in family, faith, finances and fitness?
- Do you feel there’s so much more untapped potential in you?
- Do you feel like you’re always struggling?
- Do you want an amazing relationship with your wife again?
- Are you ready to start actually enjoying your life before it’s much too late?
Then I invite you to request a 30 minute coaching call with me.
- We are simply going to have a conversation to work out a few things.
- At the end of the call, we may discover you and I can work together.
- We may even get you a path you’ve been looking for.