Being a First Team Dad to Be A Man of Abundance!
Sports Managers and more specifically, NFL Managers are not the Jerry Maguire I thought they were. Well, Drew Pittman isn’t anyway. Drew is a First Team Dad and so much more. He’s has helped many boys grow into men as they fulfill their dreams in the NFL, while keeping his own family together. Get ready to learn what it takes to be all of that, and write a book.
I know, I’m a bit intimidated too.
Meet our Feature Guest
Drew Pittman has always called Texas home. He was born in Lubbock and grew up in the Dallas suburb of Richardson. Drew went to SMU to play Soccer for the Mustangs. He worked in the banking industry and later, upon graduating from SMU in 1982 with a BBA in Finance, went into commercial real estate. At age 29, Drew felt lead to change career paths and pursue his desire to assist NFL players in the pursuit of their dreams.
Drew formed his own company, Forum Management, LLC and began his career as a successful sports agent in 1992. When asked how he has been able to succeed in such a competitive business Drew will tell you the key is he made Jesus Christ the CEO of his business. Drew partnered with Craig Domann for 21 years as Domann & Pittman & in 2014 joined forces with 7 other agents to form Capital Sports Advisors. CSA is one of the few sports agencies to be open about their faith in Christ and operate their business based on Christian principals.
Drew has a unique perspective on leadership gleaned from an inside view of NFL teams, GMs, Head Coaches, and even NFL owners. “While I wear many hats as an agent for NFL players, my most important role is that of a leader”, states Pittman. “I have the opportunity to give my clients life altering advice almost every day. It is a privilege to be able to serve my clients in this capacity. I believe God has gifted me with the ability to help young men see the path of integrity and character, not just in their careers, but in every area of their lives. Helping players develop into great men is the most rewarding facet of my work, not going to the game, going on the field, or sitting in the owners box.”
Drew is the author of a book titled “First Team Dad: Your Playbook For A Wininning Family”. Drew took the lessons he learned from his involvement in sports and in particular in his dealings with the NFL and applying these lessons to leading a family.
Drew will be the first to admit he “out kicked his coverage” when he married the former Layne Teaff, daughter of legendary Hall of Fame Football Coach, Grant Teaff, in 1994. The couple has two sons, Jake and Eli and reside just north of Austin in the Texas Hill Country. Drew is a licensed Soccer coach and coached his boy’s Soccer teams, as well as their Basketball teams. Drew is extremely active and enjoys a good P90X workout and is an avid cyclist. As a family the Pittmans enjoy spending time at the lake, participating in or watching most any sporting event and fishing. Drew and Layne are Elders at Celebration Church in Georgetown, Texas and Drew is the HUB Leader of all men’s small groups and leads the men’s ministry.
Connect with our guest
- First Team Dad: Your Playbook For A Winning Family – Drew Pittman
- I work with small and medium-sized businesses that have little to no money to spend on marketing.
- I show you how to generate all the leads you can possibly handle by evaluating your existing marketing and showing you how to dramatically reduce or eliminate the money you’re currently spending while significantly increasing both your response and conversion rates.
- I can typically double or triple your current response rate…but a 50 to 100 times increase isn’t out of the question.
- And best of all, the strategies I’ll teach you will continue to work for you month after month for as long as you’re in business.
- But listen, I know talk is cheap… and I know that you’ve heard these types of claims before, so put me to the test and let me prove that everything I’ve just said is 100% true.
- If you will invest just 45 minutes with me, I promise that I will find you at least $10,000 in additional revenue that you can begin to put in your pocket this month… and every month moving forward.
- We can do this 45 minute session over the phone as an added convenience to you… and I promise during the time we’re together that I won’t try to sell you a thing.
- But there is one catch. I’m writing a book detailing the strategies I use to find $10,000 for any small business owner, and my publisher has asked me to include a few additional case studies in my book.
- I would ask those of you who take me up on my offer to allow me to document your results and use them in my book, either under your real name or anonymously.
- If you’re interested in making an additional $10,000 beginning this month… and every month for the rest of your life as a business owner…
- Email me at info@APMasteryCoach.com [Subject: 45 Minute Breakthrough]
- And we’ll schedule a meeting at your convenience
- Don’t hesitate – I only need a few additional studies
- Watch this video “Everything You’ve Ever Learned About Generating Leads And Growing Your Business Is Wrong!” This video is 73 min long. But it will be time well spent. I promise.