Come To The Table with Hard Conversations!
To often we, as men, avoid. We avoid uncomfortable situations. We avoid difficult conversations, even with our spouse, kids, siblings and others. If we continue to avoid difficult situations and conversations, how can we expect to grow as men and as a community? That’s the hard conversation we are bringing to the table today.
Meet our Feature Guest
Sean McCoy is a proud Christian, husband to Lisa, father to Emma (19), Ethan (14) and Kennedy (6), brother, cousin and friend to many. He was born & Raised in Houston, TX where he currently resides. Served in the United States Navy from 1992-1998 as an Electronics Technician while onboard the USS Rushmore (LSD-47).
He graduated w/ honors from University of Houston-Downtown in 2004 earning a Bachelors of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. He spent 16 years in the oil & gas industry specializing in Sales, Business Development, Marketing and being a Manufacturing Engineer. Most of that time was spent working for Schlumberger, worlds largest oilfield services company.
Sean has traveled to 29 different countries and 36 of the 50 states. He spent 12 years serving on numerous Executive Boards in the Non-Profit Industry ranging from pediatric cancer to faith-based organizations. He’s organized and managed numerous non-profit fundraising events, campaigns and general donor related activities helping to raise millions of dollars but it pales in comparison to the impact it’s had on peoples lives…the least of which is his own.
In early 2016 he started his own company, Charity Corps, which is a sales and marketing company that partners with businesses to utilize philanthropy as a value add to drive new and repeat sales (customers), a distinguishing value to their product and/or service and an emotional driver to their customers to refer their friends and family while improving the company image and brand. They manage the process and become the bridge between the business, the consumer and the non-profit industry.
He’s spent the last two years designing and managing the development of the Mobile Application from scratch which formally launched in January of 2018. In December 2017 he started, as a passion project, The Come to the Table Podcast, with the mantra of “Love in Action is Listening to Understand, Not to React” and a desire to have an open, honest, loving conversation around topics ranging from race, sexuality and gender to struggling with faith, suffering, politics or even simple ones like music and ancestry.
Connect with our guest
Resources Mentioned in the show
- The Covenant – Bernard Lamborelle
- The New Jim Crow – Michelle Alexander
Interview Valet – Talk Directly to your ideal customer. Be a Podcast Guest
Executives, entrepreneurs, & thought leaders everywhere are learning how to reach tens of thousands of targeted interested individuals who are passionate about your area of expertise. Connecting with them through Interview Valet’s concierge-level podcast guest booking service is easy and effective with startlingly immediate results. We have perfected the formula for maximizing the impact of your expertise on your industry through podcasting. Connect with Tom and Interview Valet today
- I work with small and medium-sized businesses that have little to no money to spend on marketing.
- I show you how to generate all the leads you can possibly handle by evaluating your existing marketing and showing you how to dramatically reduce or eliminate the money you’re currently spending while significantly increasing both your response and conversion rates.
- I can typically double or triple your current response rate…but a 50 to 100 times increase isn’t out of the question.
- And best of all, the strategies I’ll teach you will continue to work for you month after month for as long as you’re in business.
- But listen, I know talk is cheap… and I know that you’ve heard these types of claims before, so put me to the test and let me prove that everything I’ve just said is 100% true.
- If you will invest just 45 minutes with me, I promise that I will find you at least $10,000 in additional revenue that you can begin to put in your pocket this month… and every month moving forward.
- We can do this 45 minute session over the phone as an added convenience to you… and I promise during the time we’re together that I won’t try to sell you a thing.
- But there is one catch. I’m writing a book detailing the strategies I use to find $10,000 for any small business owner, and my publisher has asked me to include a few additional case studies in my book.
- I would ask those of you who take me up on my offer to allow me to document your results and use them in my book, either under your real name or anonymously.
- If you’re interested in making an additional $10,000 beginning this month… and every month for the rest of your life as a business owner…
- Email me at info@APMasteryCoach.com [Subject: 45 Minute Breakthrough]
- And we’ll schedule a meeting at your convenience
- Don’t hesitate – I only need a few additional studies
- Watch this video “Everything You’ve Ever Learned About Generating Leads And Growing Your Business Is Wrong!” This video is 73 min long. But it will be time well spent. I promise.