When Father is a Bad Word
Many of us go through various levels of emotional and physical pain in our life. As sad as it is to say, many times that pain is caused by those who are closest to us, even our own parents. And that's confusing because our parents are supposed to protect us from harm.
And in their minds, our parents are protecting us from future disappointment and failure in life. Most men barry this pain deep in their mind and deny it's existence. This, I hope you know is the worst thing you could do.
Today, Dan Kuiper is going to share his story and how it may help you and your boys.
Meet our feature guest
Dan Kuiper is an author, speaker, addictions counselor, and Director of Finding Father’s Love, a not-for-profit ministry that offers hope and healing to those who have been wounded by painful circumstances in their lives.
Dan has a strong passion toward those who carry father wounds. His book, When Father is a Bad Word, has been critically acclaimed and continues to carry a 5-star rating on Amazon. Dan facilitates Finding Father's Love seminars and retreats across the country, helping participants to find freedom from the painful effects of a difficult past.
Dan is a father of three and grandfather of four and resides with his wife in South Bend, IN.
Connect with our guest
- Movie: I Can Only Imagine
- Books: John Eldridge
Business Breakthrough Mastermind
Let's work together, in a small group, to find the hidden revenue in your business so you can finally live the Life of Abundance & Prosperity you've been working for.
30 Day Trial
Chances are, you don't know me well enough to jump right into a coaching relationship with me. I get that and respect you for it. So I want you check me out for 30 days. If I can't show you how to greatly increase your revenue in 30 days, I have no business being a business and marketing strategist.
Get access to...
- My E-Learning program worth $197 per month
- Live weekly group coaching calls worth $500 a month
- Access to my website with 1 million dollars’ worth of Business Coaching and 2 million dollars’ worth of turn-key advertising in 120 different fields and industries
- An assigned accountability partner with whom you can share ideas and challenge each other
- A closed group of no more than 12 with only one business type per seat to network with and grow your business
- A closed Facebook group to share ideas with and mentor each other