You know you want success, and that view from the top. What happens when you reach your goals? Are you fulfilled and content? Most driven people are not. So what's next? What comes after success? Even after building multiple very successful businesses, selling those businesses and retiring, twice, Aaron Walker was not fulfilled in the least. Something was missing. Aaron found his new passion thanks to a very close friend and mentor.
Businessman and Life Coach, Aaron Walker, has inspired many through his leadership, mentorship, and consistent pursuit of excellence.
Aaron enjoys helping others and believes experience is a great teacher. And he certainly has plenty of experience. 36 years of entrepreneurship and marriage have given Aaron a wealth of experience. Aaron continues to reach new heights and broaden his perspective of the terrain by examining his experiences and growing from them.
You can Time Travel... well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to the part of the show you want to enjoy.
Aaron's Attitude of Gratitude [4:21]
- Family is first and foremost
- My wife
Let's get Personal [5:25]
- Very humble background
- Business experience
What was Aaron's Biggest Kick in the Gut moment? [6:54]
- Unfortunate tragedy, and a journey of recovery
Aaron's Pivot Point [10:51]
- Dan Miller, Dave Ramsey and Ken Abraham gave Aaron some strong advice.
Good News Stories [14:43]
- Learning to be content but not be complacent
- A man starts connecting on a personal level
- Same man triples his business without selling
Advice to those who want to be a coach
- There's plenty of room for quality coaches
- Be specific and coach those skills
The difference between a coach and a mentor [20:40]
Paying it Forward
Action Steps [22:56]
- Morning routine
Recommended books [24:10]
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- View From the Top
What does Living A Life of Abundance mean to Aaron Walker? [25:16]
- Having success and significance
- Determine my own schedule
- Engaging relationships
- Doing things for other people
Parting piece of guidance [26:37]
- "Can't couldn't do it, and could did it all"
- “Fear missing an opportunity more than you fear failure”
Connect with Aaron Walker
- Shakeology, Dense nutrition shake. Shakeology makes nutrition simple. And with 70+ ingredients and superfoods, it is the Healthiest Meal of the Day. "My family and I have been drinking Shakeology daily for the last 5 years. Even my six year old has been drinking it since he was two." ~ Wally
Be Abundant in everything you do....
Starting with sharing this episode and our Men of Abundance Community with others. Click on any of the social media links and Share Away...