Being Creative and Creating Content for Future Generations!
What does being creative and creating content have to do with living a life of abundance? More than even I considered to be honest. But Chris Marr brings up some great points and shares a few powerful ideas with you in this conversation.
Meet our Feature Guest
Chris Marr – Founder & Director, Content Marketing Academy Ltd
Chris Marr is a teacher and student of content marketing. He’s the founder and driving force behind the Content Marketing Academy. Dad to Spencer.
Connect with our Feature Guest
Wally’s Take Away:
Creating content and being creative is not just for marketers. By creating some sort of content, you’re leaving a part of you behind for future generations to learn from. Create a journal, blog, music or what ever your creative mind can conjure up. Your great grandkids will share it some day at show and tell. How amazing would that be?
Do you feel you’re ready to finally start living your life of abundance in family, faith, finances and fitness?
- Do you feel there’s so much more untapped potential in you?
- Do you feel like you’re always struggling?
- Do you want an amazing relationship with your wife again?
- Are you ready to start actually enjoying your life before it’s much too late?
Then I invite you to request a 30 minute coaching call with me.
- We are simply going to have a conversation to work out a few things.
- At the end of the call, we may discover you and I can work together.
- We may even get you a path you’ve been looking for.