Gaining Wisdom and Abundance Through Experience not Books and Videos!
Wisdom is not gained through time. It may take time to gain wisdom, but time alone is not the factor. You can read every book on the subject of Wisdom, or any other subject for that matter, and you will gain little to no wisdom. Sure, you can read the Bible to seek the understanding of Wisdom. And while you may understand what wisdom is, you will gain none.
In fact, the Bible tells you where and how Wisdom is gained. Matthew 13:10; Luke 20:4; John 16:29.
Wisdom can only be gained through experience and then reflecting on that experience, regardless of the outcome.
Get Your Life On Track in the Next 90 Days
Do you feel you’re ready to finally start living your life of abundance in family, faith, finances and fitness?
- Do you feel there’s so much more untapped potential in you?
- Do you feel like you’re always struggling?
- Do you want an amazing relationship with your wife again?
- Are you ready to start actually enjoying your life before it’s much too late?
Then I invite you to request a 30 minute coaching call with me.
- We are simply going to have a conversation to work out a few things.
- At the end of the call, we may discover you and I can work together.
- We may even get you a path you’ve been looking for.