Improv Your Life to Abundance!
Have you ever noticed that just when you think you have your plan all laid out and perfect, something or someone comes along that requires an on the spot change. It’s at that point you may have to improv the plan, or at least that part of it. Such is life, and such is the conversation we are having today with Frank Ford.
Meet our Feature Guest
Frank Ford has had a successful career in the entertainment industry for the last 25 years and is one of the founding members and owner of Four Day Weekend, a comedy institution in Texas. He has also studied at the renowned Second City Conservatory in Chicago and taught advanced improvisation classes at the Four Day Weekend Training Center.
As a professional actor, Frank has appeared in numerous commercial spots, television shows and films. In addition, he has received critical-acclaim for his original comedy revues, comedy album, short films and acting roles.
Over the years, Frank has been recognized for his writing, including the sale of an original television comedy to 20th Century FOX. Also, Frank has recently finished writing a feature film, which was a Top-10 finalist in the Final Draft “Big Break” screenwriting contest. Currently, he is in the process of publishing his first book entitled, Happy Accidents, which teaches people how use the philosophy of improvisation in a positive way to enrich their lives.
In addition to performing in over 5,000 shows and working with Fortune 500 companies throughout the world, Frank is also a very popular keynote presenter on the speaker circuit.
Connect with our guest
Wally’s Take Away
Guys, stuff happens. You will often have to improv or take another direction. The more experience you have in your relationships and career, the better you will get at living your life on your terms, while still fulfilling your responsibilities.
Everything You Know About Marketing is WRONG!
I can find any business owner a MINIMUM of $10,000 in less than 45 minutes…
…and without spending a cent more on marketing or advertising than you already are.
- I work with small and medium-sized businesses that have little to no money to spend on marketing.
- I show you how to generate all the leads you can possibly handle by evaluating your existing marketing and showing you how to dramatically reduce or eliminate the money you’re currently spending while significantly increasing both your response and conversion rates.
- I can typically double or triple your current response rate…but a 50 to 100 times increase isn’t out of the question.
- And best of all, the strategies I’ll teach you will continue to work for you month after month for as long as you’re in business.
- But listen, I know talk is cheap… and I know that you’ve heard these types of claims before, so put me to the test and let me prove that everything I’ve just said is 100% true.
- If you will invest just 45 minutes with me, I promise that I will find you at least $10,000 in additional revenue that you can begin to put in your pocket this month… and every month moving forward.
- We can do this 45 minute session over the phone as an added convenience to you… and I promise during the time we’re together that I won’t try to sell you a thing.
- But there is one catch. I’m writing a book detailing the strategies I use to find $10,000 for any small business owner, and my publisher has asked me to include a few additional case studies in my book.
- I would ask those of you who take me up on my offer to allow me to document your results and use them in my book, either under your real name or anonymously.
- If you’re interested in making an additional $10,000 beginning this month… and every month for the rest of your life as a business owner…
- Watch this video “Everything You’ve Ever Learned About Generating Leads And Growing Your Business Is Wrong!” This video is 73 min long. But it will be time well spent. I promise.
- Email me at info@APMasteryCoach.com [Subject: Help My Business]
- And we’ll schedule a meeting at your convenience
- Don’t hesitate – I only need a few additional studies