You know what? You think you had it tough, until you meet a man like today’s guest. John Cornelius McCaskill has gone through life experiences that would break many men. And he has never once felt sorry for himself. You would think reaching the level of Logistics Executive for Target would be enough. And it would be for many men. But not for a man like John McCaskill. Oh no, John is taking it to even higher levels.
[spp-tweet tweet=”If a Black Man can make it in America, anyone else has no excuse”]
Get in on the conversation in our Men of Abundance Community
You can Time Travel… well kinda. Click on the timestamps below to travel directly to that part of the show.
Paying it Forward [spp-timestamp time=”25:30″]
Action Steps [spp-timestamp time=”28:00″]
- Isolate yourself to find yourself
- Write down 4-5 most important things in your life
Daily Habits [spp-timestamp time=”29:37″]
- Mitigate Television
- Protect your time
- Feed yourself with knowledge (podcast, books etc.)
Recommended books [spp-timestamp time=”30:57″]
- The Wealth Choice: Success Secrets of Black Millionaires
- Good Is Not Enough: And Other Unwritten Rules for Minority Professionals
- How Successful People Think: Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life
- 7 Strategies for Wealth & Happiness: Power Ideas from America’s Foremost Business Philosopher
Charities [spp-timestamp time=”33:14″]
What does Living A Life of Abundance mean to John Cornelius McCaskill? [spp-timestamp time=”34:38″]
- Everlasting Joy and unconditional happiness
Parting piece of guidance and Connect with our guest [spp-timestamp time=”34:38″]
- Your problems are there to grow you
- The kumbaya principle
[spp-tweet tweet=”Don’t ask for things to be easier, ask for you to be stronger. Jim Rohn”]
Contact our guest [spp-timestamp time=”35:25″]
- Shakeology, Dense nutrition shake. Shakeology makes nutrition simple. And with 70+ ingredients and superfoods, it is the Healthiest Meal of the Day. “My family and I have been drinking Shakeology daily for the last 5 years. Even my six year old has been drinking it since he was two.” ~ Wally
Be Abundant in everything you do….
Starting with sharing this episode and our Men of Abundance Community with others. Click on any of the social media links.
— John C McCaskill (@JohnCMcCaskill) June 15, 2016