Living a life of true abundance requires you to look inward and realize what you already have in your life. Then be grateful for all you have been given before you start creating more for yourself and others. Our feature guest today, Bobby Albert, comes from very humble beginnings and working hard. Today, Bobby and I are going show you how to take our life to abundance, regardless of where you are right now.
Bobby Albert, who led a small, local family business to a nationally recognized leader in its
industry, explains how it happened in Principled Profit—Outward Success Is an Inside Job.
In Bobby’s inaugural book, he pinpoints specific principles that, in practice, can supercharge any enterprise. The book hits the shelves in 2017, but Bobby is here today to explain how he went from a humble start to good to great in his business – and how any leader can leverage the same principles and practices in his or her own organization.
[spp-timestamp time=”3:53″] So, where are you at in the World?
- Wichita Falls, Texas
[spp-timestamp time=”5:00″] Bobby’s Attitude of Gratitude
- That’s a WOW question
- Being on this podcast
- Making a difference in people, for people and through people
[spp-timestamp time=”5:45″] Let’s get Personal
- Born and raised in Wichita Falls, Texas
- Father owned a furniture business
- Ended up in the moving business
- Always hung out with my dad and I’m very thankful for that
[spp-timestamp time=”16:50″] Kick in the Gut Moment
- In 1993 I formed and invested $4 Million in a company called Container Concepts
- Other moving companies said they would be interested in selling the system
- We developed systems and programs the moving industry had never seen before
- The company did not take off
- This lead to me laying off over 60 employees
[spp-timestamp time=”22:58″] The lessons I learned from that…
Principle Profits – Outward Success is an Inside Job
[spp-timestamp time=”29:12″] Good News Story
- Others were shocked about the culture we created in our organization
[spp-timestamp time=”31:38″] How long would it take to change the culture of an organization?
Paying it Forward
[spp-timestamp time=”38:37″] Action Steps you can take today.
- Everyday I get a good nights rest
- Eat a good healthy breakfast
- Exercise 6 days a week – Bike and Swim
- Daily quite time starting at 4:30am
[spp-timestamp time=”40:44″] What are you reading or listening to right now and why?
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership – John Maxwell
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
Start your 30 day Audible trial and get your Free Book
[spp-timestamp time=”44:09″] What do you feel holds so many back from living the life of abundance they desire?
- The Scarcity mindset holds most people back
[spp-timestamp time=”45:40″] What does Living A Life of Abundance mean to you?
[spp-tweet tweet=”I’m willing to have short term pain for long term gain”]
[spp-timestamp time=”49:01″] Parting piece of guidance
[spp-tweet tweet=”It’s not so much of what you do but who you are becoming is more important”]
Connect with our Feature Guest
— Bobby Albert (@BobbyAlbert) March 9, 2017