Find Your Yellow Tux and Go Bananas to Live Your Life of Abundance!
Many of you want so Abundance in your Family, Faith, Finances and Fitness. There are many ways to get there. One way stands out as much as our feature guest, Jesse Cole. That is to stand out and be different. You may not want to wear a Yellow Tux or even play for the Savanah Bananas, but you may after this conversation.
Meet our Feature Guest
Known as the PT Barnum of Baseball, Jesse Cole is the founder of Fans First Entertainment and Owner of the Savannah Bananas baseball team. The Savannah Bananas have sold out 32 straight games, have a waitlist in the thousands for tickets and have been featured nationally by MSNBC, CNN and ESPN.
Jesse Cole has turned the games into a circus with dancing players, the Banana Pep Band, the Banana Nanas senior citizen dance team, the Banana Baby, and the famous break dancing first base coach. Cole believes “Whatever is normal, do the exact opposite.” He is a keynote speaker and author of Find Your Yellow Tux – How to Be Successful by Standing Out. Cole is also the host of the Business Done Differently podcast.
Connect with our guest
Wally’s Take Away
Thanks again to Jesse for connecting me with Lee Cockerell. All of you go out and be different, Live Your Life of Abundance. And always pay it forward.
Request Your 30 Minute Discover Call!
Do you feel you’re ready to finally start living your life of abundance in family, faith, finances and fitness?
- Do you feel there’s so much more untapped potential in you?
- Do you feel like you’re always struggling?
- Do you want an amazing relationship with your wife again?
- Are you ready to start actually enjoying your life before it’s much too late?
Then I invite you to request a 30 minute coaching call with me.
- We are simply going to have a conversation to work out a few things.
- At the end of the call, we may discover you and I can work together.
- We may even get you a path you’ve been looking for.