I don’t always give advice when I see the need. But when I do… It can come off a bit harsh. It’s just my nature. I want to do good and don’t always have the time for the pleasantries. That’s just one reason why our feature guest and I get along just fine.
Meet our Feature Guest
John Valentine was born at Great Lakes Naval Hospital in Chicago, grew up as a Navy Brat till he was 19. Then he joined the US Army, “couldn’t do the ship experience, sorry Dad”.
He served 20 years in the US Army, making the Rank of Sergeant First Class, E-7. John deployed 6 times served in Bosnia, Kuwait, Afghanistan, and Iraq. He’s a huge Chicago Cubs and Chicago Bears Fan, and a huge Iron Man fan and loves all the marvel movies. John is a big movie fan and feels it’s a great way to spend some time with the family and laugh.
Connect with our Feature Guest
Everything You Know about
Use the Exact Business Tools Wally Uses
Put Your Leadership and Business Skills to Work for the Greater Good
Let us show you how to start your own business coaching business
- Give yourself a raise whenever you like
- Gain more leads than you can handle, so you can be very selective about who you chose to work with
- Get your clients fast results, so they stay and pay for years, not just months
- Show your prospects the money, so they want to hire you (without you having to sell)
- Save Lives and Marriages… Yes, it is that serious
Click Here for full access to the details.
LIKE, Comment and Share our Facebook Fan Page
- Check out Men of Abundance on YouTube
When You Grow, Your Business Grows.
Discover business and marketing strategies no one else is sharing with you.
Get subscribed to Business Owner Growth podcast